Summer is right around the corner in the US and it’s the perfect time to hit up the West Coast.
Thanks to United Airlines, you can head to the States in style! Los Angeles is a city full of exciting and fun things to do!
Here are 10 ideas to get you started:
1. Visit the Getty Center: This art museum and cultural centre is located in the Brentwood neighbourhood of LA and boasts an impressive collection of artwork and stunning architecture.
2. Take a hike in Griffith Park: This expansive park offers miles of trails and stunning views of the city.
3. Spend the day at Santa Monica Beach: Relax on the beach, stroll along the pier, or ride the iconic Ferris wheel.
4. Visit the Hollywood Walk of Fame: Stroll along Hollywood Boulevard and check out the stars honouring your favourite celebrities.
5. Go to Universal Studios Hollywood: Experience the magic of movies at this popular theme park.
6. Head to a live concert in the city of stars! This September you can catch Ed Sheeran live at Shrine Auditorium and SoFi Stadium.
7. See the stars at Griffith Observatory: This landmark features a planetarium, telescopes, and breathtaking views of the city.
8. Visit the Los Angeles County Museum of Art: This museum features a wide variety of art from around the world, including contemporary and modern pieces.
9. Go shopping on Rodeo Drive: Browse high-end designer stores and soak up the glamour of Beverly Hills.
10. Take a tour of celebrity homes: Various companies offer tours of the mansions and estates of Hollywood’s biggest stars, allowing you to get a glimpse of their luxurious lifestyles.
So keep these in mind when you plan your next family holiday.