Over 5,000 Australian shoppers have had their say and cast votes for their favourite supermarket and everyday products, in the annual Product of the Year Awards (POY) for 2024.
The winners are determined by evaluating consumer responses by using six key innovation criteria:
- Relevance – Is the product fulfilling a need or addressing a problem?
- Uniqueness – Does is stand out and bring something new to the category?
- Excitement – How excited are they to use the product? Would they spread the word?
- Likeability – Does it deliver what you want?
- Distinctiveness – Does it add something new to its category?
- Innovation – Is it an innovative product?
Without further ado, here is the 2024 Product Of The Year winners: