A self proclaimed Fat Bachelor Inclusion Campaign ‘Roses For Every Body‘ launched on July 11, advocating for plus-sized people to be included in the franchise.
The campaign is calling for change within the industry, including these five demands that they’re petitioning:
- Cast a minimum of 5 fat, diverse contestants each season
- Give equitable screen time to fat contestants
- Choose leads who specify that they are attracted to fat people
- Provide mental health support to contestants navigating harassment
- Hire fat staff and production and incorporate fat inclusion training
View this post on Instagram
Roses For Everybody has definitely gotten media attention, while continuously tagging the respective networks. Time will tell if the petition is pushed through.