After seven years of ownership issues and renovations, Sydney’s IMAX Theatre has finally reopened!
The gigantic theatre has opened its doors today for the first time, popping the new big screens cherry with Avatar: The Way of Water, Top Gun: Maverick & The Creator.
Standard tickets start from $25 for Children, Seniors & Students, while adults are $38. If you’d prefer a couples seat, it’ll cost you $88 and for a private box you’ll be set back $299.
If you choose a private box experience, you can expect:
- Elevated back section of the cinema for up to 4 guests
- Full luxury leather recliners
- A choice of premium beverage on arrival
- Access to chef-curated menu with service to seat before the movie
- Unlimited classic salted popcorn
- A host to personalise your experience
- Reserved seating in the IMAX lounge
Swifties will be excited to learn that Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour concert movie will be playing from October 13th. It will practically be like you’re at the concert!
Check out the IMAX website for more details, viewing times and all the exciting services Sydney’s iconic theatre has to offer.