I don’t know if you guys have noticed but… it’s raining.
The insane amount of water falling from the sky has flooded large parts of NSW!
Check out the current road closures around the state below kudos to 9News, the government has encouraged people to work from home today to keep cars off the roads in perilous conditions.
• The Pacific Highway is closed between Coopernook and Glenthorne.
• The Oxley Highway is closed between Henry Street at Long Flat and Billabong Drive in Sancrox due to flooding. The highway is also closed between Walcha and Mount Seaview due to a landslide.
• Oxley Highway is closed from Walcha to Mount Seaview due to a landslide.
• Waterfall Way is closed between Dorrigo Mountain and Thora due to a landslide in Thora.
• At Krambah, Bucketts Way is closed due to a landslide.
• At Corindi Beach, Solitary Islands Way is closed between Blackadder Road and Coral Street.
• At Failford, Failford Road is closed between Mill Road and The Lakes Way.
• Giinagay Way is closed between Warrell Creek and Nambucca Heads.
• At Telegraph Point, Telegraph Point Road is closed between Pacific Highway and Hacks Ferry Road.
• Various roads around the Maitland and Cessnock areas are closed.
• Bucketts Way is closed due to a landslide between Saxbys Road and Roys Road at Krambah
• At Cattai, Wisemans Ferry Road is closed across the Cattai Creek bridge.
• Wakehurst Parkway is closed from North Narrabeen to Oxford Falls.
• Oxford Falls Road is closed between Wakehurst Parkway and Arrona Road at Oxford Falls.
• At Pitt Town, Pitt Town Road is closed between Saunders Road and Glebe Road.
• At Windsor, Macquarie Street is closed between Brabyn Street and Bell Street.
• At Riverstone, Garfield Road West is closed between West Parade and Carnarvon Road.
• At Richmond, Bells Line of Road is closed across the Hawkesbury River bridge.
• At Yarramundi, Springwood Road is closed across the Yarramundi bridge.
• At Penrith, The Northern Road is closed between Coreen Avenue and Glebe Place.
• At Penrith, Castlereagh Road is closed between Thornton Drive and Jane Street.
• Windsor Bridge is closed between Macquarie Street and Wilberforce Road at Windsor.
• Bells Line of Road is closed between Pitt Lane and Old Kurrajong at Richmond.
• Wilberforce Road is closed between Freemans Reach Road and Rose Street at Wilberforce.
• Sections of Mulgoa Road Wallacia and Mulgoa.
• Audley Road at Audley Weir is closed in the Royal National Park
• Douglas Park Drive (causeway) at Nepean River between Moreton Park Road and Mitchell Place.
• Menangle Road is closed over Nepean River at Menangle Park.
• Jenolan Caves Road is closed in both directions between Duckmaloi Road and Hampton Road at Hampton.
• The Illawarra Highway is closed in both directions through Macquarie Pass. The highway is also closed at Albion Park Rail between Tongarra Road and Croome Lane.
• At the Royal National Park, Audley Rd is closed across the Audley Weir.
Love this? You’ll love this bit from Will & Woody – catch the boys weekdays from 4PM on KIIS 1065