We all know what you’re really doing all day while you’re supposed to be working… You’re dreaming of ditching that daily grind for a relaxing and much needed holiday.
Don’t worry, you’re not alone.
But if you’re thinking about actually acting on that daydream and booking your getaway, then we have some incredible news for you – There’s actually never been a better time to dish out the dosh for a trip!
Why? Because Australia’s biggest ever online travel event, Click Frenzy Travel, is coming back TONIGHT!
The mega sale on some of your favourite holiday destinations kicks off at 7pm tonight (Tuesday August 20) and goes for 29 hours only, finishing up at midnight Wednesday August 21.
So set your alarms if you want to take part!
There’s set to be a record number of brands involved in the holiday extravaganza this year, including WebJect, Virgin Australia, Air New Zealand, Luxury Escape and MORE!
Plus with a whopping 600+ deals on offer, you’re sure to find a deal PERFECT for you on destinations, accommodation, exotic tours, airfares, cruises, packages, travel essentials and private villas in tropical locations.
Want a little sneak peak of some of the insane deals you can expect? This is just the tip of the iceberg:
- Cantik Bali Villas: Up to 80% off luxury private pool villas, starting from $85 per night.
- Virgin Australia: 40% off selected domestic and international flights. Fares from only $69.
- Sta Travel: Etihad Airways UK Flight Sale – up to 10% off and American Airlines USA, Canada and Mexico Flight Sale – up to 10% off.
- Kogan Travel: Multiple exclusive deals including an 11-day China tour including flights, transfers, bullet train from Beijing to Wuxi and
- English-speaking guides from $699.
- Beyond Travel: Multiple exclusive deals including a 2020 Iceland cruise tour, with savings of up to $1600 per couple.
- Intrepid Travel: Up to 50% off select trips – destinations include Galapagos Islands and Croatia.
- 7Travel: Up to 69% off select packages to Bali, Thailand, Hawaii, Fiji etc.
- Qantas Shopping Rewards: Up to 60% off selected luggage, headphones and travel gear.
- G Adventures: Up to 25% off select worldwide tours.
- Luxury Escapes: Huge discounts off holiday packages, including Bali, London, Europe and Fiji. Including a 5 night stay at Treasure
- Island Fiji for 2 adults, includes Daily Breakfast & Dinner and complimentary activities for just $1,899 (Valued up to $5,468).
- Klook: Multiple deals including 15% off major global theme parks, including Universal Studios.
- Mantra Hotels: up to 40% off holidays in Hawaii and Australia.
- Air New Zealand: Departing Melbourne and Sydney to Buenos Aires for $1057 return per person.
- TravelOnline: offering 99% off Go Overboard deals to Fiji and Bali. Also offering heavily discounted Cruise deals and kids fly free offer.
- TFE Hotels: Save 25% off fully flexible rates at participating Adina, Vibe, Travelodge, Rendezvous, and TFE Hotels Collection (excluding
- The Calile Hotel) across Australia and New Zealand.
As if that wasn’t already amazing enough, in a Click Frenzy Travel event first, there will be an incredible 99% off ‘Go Overboard’ deals. But we’re being warned that these will be very limited and you have to be a member to access them!
Becoming a member might be your best bet to get the deal you want though because not only is it free to register on the website, but you’ll get EARLY ACCESS to the Click Frenzy by 30 minutes!
The Click Frenzy Travel event is certainly one not to miss!
So pack your bags, set your alarms and book in your annual leave! It’s time for the holiday of your dreams at just a fraction of the price. Talk about paradise…