A taxi driver who has been diagnosed with Coronavirus has been found to have worked several shifts while potential infections.
Passengers who caught the Silver Service taxi across a week are being put on alert for any COVID-19 symptoms.
Anyone who caught a taxi on September 7, 8, 9, 10, 14, 15, 16, 17 and 18 in Moorebank, Bankstown, Chipping Norton, Liverpool, Lidcombe, Warwick Farm and Milperra should monitor for symptoms.
If they are present at any time, they seek a COVID-test.
Some passengers have been identified as they pre-booked their service.
However, several have not been identified and took the following trips;
- Trip 8/9/2020: Pickup Liverpool TAFE college, Bigge Street Liverpool 13:03 – Drop off Hoxton Park Road Cartwright 13:14
- Trip 8/9/2020: Pickup Liverpool TAFE college, Bigge Street Liverpool 14:01 – Drop off Glenwari St Sadlier 14:11
- Trip 9/9/2020: Pickup Liverpool TAFE college, Bigge Street Liverpool 08:08 – Drop off Moorebank Shopping centre, Stockton Ave Moorebank 8:15
- Trip 10/9/2020: Pickup Liverpool 14:38 – Drop off Graham Ave Casula 14:44
- Trip 10/9/2020: Pickup Haddenham St Chipping Norton 19:15 – Drop off George St Burwood 19:48
- Trip 14/9/20: Pickup Riverside Road Chipping Norton 15:50 – Drop off The Mill Hotel, Beaconsfield St Milperra 16:04
- Trip 15/9/2020: Pickup Riverside Road Chipping Norton 08:31 – Drop off Birnie Ave Lidcombe 9:11
- Trip 15/9/2020: Pickup Milperra 10:14 – Drop off Riverside Rd Chipping Norton 10:25
- Trip 15/9/2020: Pickup Birnie Ave Lidcombe 15:22 – Drop off Riverside Rd Chipping Norton 16:07
NSW Health reported four new infections today, three of which were diagnosed in hotel quarantine.