You can now see who has declined your friend request on Facebook if you’re brave enough to deal with the immediate sense of rejection.
We all have a bit of a morbid sense of curiosity and although we know no good can come from this, we simply HAVE to know.
You can see a full list of all the friend requests you’ve sent that have either been rejected or are still pending.
1. Go to your “Friend Requests” tab in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
2. Click it.
3. Prepare for the torture of finally knowing this information.
4. Scroll down and click “see all” at the bottom of the page.
5. Click the “view sent request” prompt.
6. Get irrationally upset and send passive-agressive emails to the people who have wronged you.
7. Request their friendship again.
H/T E! Online
Photos: Facebook/Stock Image