There’s nothing more romantic than having your partner whisk you away to a romantic destination in celebration of the day of love. Or is there?
If you’re looking to take your relationship to new heights this V-Day, Virgin Australia recommend making the ultimate proposal mid-flight!
You’ll take off as boyfriend and girlfriend and land in your holiday destination as finances! What better way to kick off the ultimate holiday!
But before you get down on one knee at 38,000 feet, Virgin Australia has teamed up with former Bachelor Tim Robards and Anna Heinrich to give you a few tips on how to make an onboard proposal absolutely perfect!
Find a list of tips below!
1. Book Economy X for that extra leg room so you can easily get down on one knee
2. Or if you’re feeling extra fancy, you could always surge on Business Class for a little extra privacy
3. Choose your seats before the flight to make sure you’re in exactly the right position for your proposal (p.s. A window seat would look great in the pics)
4. On a similar note, let someone else on the flight know about your plans so they can capture the moment on their phone
5. Double check you’ve actually packed the ring and make sure it’s well hidden in your carry on bag before passing through security – you don’t want to have to take it out of your pocket and spoil the surprise!
6. Let the staff know what your plans are and where you’ll be sitting so that they can be ready with the celebratory champagne!
Check out the rest of the tips in the video above! Good luck taking your love sky high fellas!