The Two and a Half Men star revealed behind-the-scenes secrets about Charlie Sheen’s last day on set, how he was “terrified” that Charlie would die as a result of his drug abuse, hiding porn for Charlie and the times that Charlie “lashed out” at him.
And the controversial moments on set didn’t stop when Ashton Kutcher joined the cast. Ashton was in the process of divorcing from Demi Moore who Jon had dated years earlier, which led to a few awkward moments.
Play the interviews below which cover:
– Jon’s tongue in cheek offense that not once did Charlie invite him over “for drugs and prostitutes”
– Charlie’s last day on set – when he couldn’t remember any of his lines in front of a live studio audience
– Jon reveals that Hugh Grant was signed for the role to replace Charlie but changed his mind at the last minute
– Ashton Kutcher stumbled across the opportunity for the role by accident
– Jon’s feelings about young cast member Angus T Jones, who found religion and quit the show.