Woody got extremely awkward, Will asked some great questions, and Dua Lipa hardly stopped smiling.
It was an interview that had awkward moments, plenty of laughs, and some deep chats, as Dua Lipa showed Will & Woody her fun side, and her sentimental side. A few interesting facts about Dua Lipa:
– She’s incredible at spelling, has worked on the door of a club in London, and started playing basketball to grow taller.
– Her parents are Albanian. She was born in London, but lived in Kosovo for some of her teenage years.
– Dukagjin is her full name, meaning ‘love’.
– She started posting covers of P!nk and Nelly Furtado songs on YouTube when she was 14.
– She is supporting Bruno Mars on the AU/NZ leg of his 24k Magic World Tour alongside a string of SOLD OUT headlining shows.
– She is the 5th most listened to artist on Spotify globally.
– She is the youngest female artist to hit 1 billion views on YouTube for her New Rules video.
– Her debut self-titled album has sold more than 1.5 million copies.
Listen to the full interview on the podcast below!