Nicole Kidman co-hosts THIS Monday with the return of Kyle & Jackie-O!
The Aussie starlet is known for being an insanely good Actor, as well as a down-to-earth mother and a sophisticated, elegant woman. That much is true.
But when it comes to what we DON’T know about the academy award winning actress, there are more than a few things to learn. Here are 5 things you didn’t know about Nicole Kidman.
1. During the filming of Moulin Rouge, many of the film’s scenes with Nicole had to be shot from the waist up, as she fractured two ribs and injured her knee while rehearsing a dance number. Due to those injuries, Kidman was replaced by Jodie Foster in the film, Panic Room.
2. Nicole was born in Honolulu, Hawaii and didn’t move to Australia until she was four!
3. Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise were not the first married couple in mind for Eyes Wide Shut. Stanley Kubrick actually had Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger as his first choice for the lead couple.
4. She’s scared of butterflies!
5. She HATES watching her own movies, “They have to drag me literally by a leash around my neck to get me in,” she admits.
Catch Nicole co-hosting the first show back, Monday January 19!