The Struggle With Dating A Mumma's Boy
Can an over-bearing Mum cause tension in a relationship?
There is certainly nothing wrong with a man who loves his Mum. If anything, it's an extremely admirable quality.
But, when you realise you're not the only woman in your man's life, or even worse, that there is someone that comes before you, can this be unsettling?
A few ways in which a Mum can cross the line:
1. Telling stories about his ex-girlfriends
2. Making surprise 'pop ins' at home
3. Thinking she knows what's best for her baby boy
4. Thinking she knows 'what he is really like'
5. Thinking she is ALWAYS right
Will and Woody discussed the topic on air today. Woody believes Will is a massive Mumma's boy. Do you agree? Watch below: