These 10 Things Should Be Illegal
A Scottish man was so disgusted by another Twitter users choice of snack, that he decided to report it to police.
Jack Young, 21, from Glasgow, was left “appalled” after spotting a bizarre combination of grated cheese and chocolate spread on toast. Eww.
Jack decided to tweet the images of the unusual snack to Police Scotland to see if they were aware of the ‘criminal’ creation.
Hi twitter so heres my amazing choc and cheese invention which I'm eating as I tweet xx pic.twitter.com/qUShWJSv7Z— Houda (@h_xxda) July 2, 2017
In light of this story, Stacey and Kristie from the Thinkergirls have decided to create a list of their own...which we're sure you will agree, should be made illegal.
TOP TEN THINGS THAT SHOULD BE CRIMINAL:
1. People that squint in the sun but have sunnies on the head.
2. Socks and sandals - stop trying to bring it back.
3. People that have "the real" at the beginning of your Insta handle. You're not that famous that ppl would want to pretend to be a fake version of you.
4. People that tell you how busy they are more than once per convo. We're all busy mate.
5. People that make status memes on FB
6. Hugging or kissing a work colleague when they get back from holidays. Don’t touch me.
7. Leaving a spray tan on for more than 4 days. You look like an orange lizard.
8. Loud talkers on phones. Get some headphones we don’t all need to hear your conversation.
9. Bluetooth ear pieces. There is absolutely no need for these, we live in 2017.
10. People who follow then unfollow to get a follow. I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOUR S**T.