Australian Man Alleges He Found Something In M&M Block
An Australian man has alleged that he found a cockroach in a block of M&M’s Crispy mint purchased from Coles.
Kyle Rosewarne, from Melbourne, said he opened the chocolate and ate four pieces before finding the cockroach inside.
He goes on to say that he has contacted M&M’s Australia more than once and as yet, they have failed to call him back.
Kyle is asking all Aussies who purchase the chocolate to check their packs before eating it.
M&M’s new chocolate bars were released for the first time in Australia last month.