Seven Mould-Busting Tips After All This Rain
After copping record rain we're now expecting warmer weather on the weekend which is prefect conditions for mould to grow in your home.
So you need to prepare NOW to avoid disgusting looking, as well as bad for your health mould from spreading and causing issues at your place, and no one want that!
The team at EcoLibria have come up with seven tips to help banish mould before it takes hold!
1. Remove dust and clutter: Mould feeds on organic material and dust.
2. Don't use bleach: It can feed the mould, not kill it.
3. To remove mould, use four parts vinegar to one part water with some 100 per cent clove essential oil.
4. Always use microfibre cloths to physically remove mould from a surface.
5. Naturally ventilate as much as possible by opening windows and allow as much natural light into the house as possible.
6. Use a vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filter.
7. Spills and floods need to be completely dried within 48 hours.