Teens For Todds
- Where: High St, Randwick, NSW 2031 AU
19th August, 2016, 10:03 PM - 26th August, 2016, 10:03 PM
add to calendar
- Event Type: Charity/Fundraiser
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.teens4todds.com.au
As proud supporters of the Sydney Children’s Hospital KIIS 1065 encourage you to get involved in the charity initiative, Teens for Todds.
Teens for Todds is an organisation, student Bobby Nader started, to help raise much needed funds for the Hospital.
From there he developed the idea Tips 4 Todds, a day that will held on the 27th August 2016 where businesses around Sydney will be encouraged to donate all their tips and donations to the Sydney Children’s Hospital Foundation.
The Highest tipper or donator will be awarded with a Mitch Johnson signed & framed cricket bat.
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED:
1. Buy a raffle ticket. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase your Raffle Tickets.
• 1st Prize - $1000 cash
• 2nd Prize - 2016 Rabbitohs signed Jersey
• 3rd Prize - Isaac Luke South Sydney Rabbitohs Signed Framed Boot
• 4th Prize - Ted Richards Sydney Swans signed 2009 Guernsey
• 5th Prize - Adam Goodes Sydney Swans Signed & Framed 1 of 100 Guernsey
• 6th Prize - John Alexander OAM Davis Cup Champion Signed Portrait
• 7th & 8th Prize - Kogan Sports Action Camera
2. Participate in Tips 4 Todd's (if you are a restaurant or business)
3. Donate by calling 0404 113 331 or emailing email@example.com
About Sydney Children’s Hospital Foundation
Sydney Children’s Hospital Foundation exists to promote the prevention and treatment of illness and injury in children. Our core purpose is to provide significant financial assistance for the support of equipment, research and clinical services at Sydney Children’s Hospital, Randwick.
Our vision is to beworld-class in our operations and a catalyst to inspiring better outcomes for sick and critically-ill children.
Sydney Children’s Hospital, Randwick is one of Australia’s leading specialist medical centres for children, offering a safe and friendly healing environment for children from Sydney, rural and regional NSW, and beyond.
Each year, our Hospital cares for more than 45,800 critically ill and injured children. On average 104 children a day come through the Emergency doors.
Our award-winning, world class Hospital is a leader in its field and continues to work to improve the treatment of, and care for, this and future generations of sick children.
As the principal fundraising body for the Hospital, the Foundation works with individuals, businesses and organisations in the community to support the Hospital.
HELP US MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF SICK CHILDREN SMALL ACTS OF GENEROSITY LEAD TO ENORMOUS CHANGES IN THE LIVES OF OTHERS