8 Things Only Aussies Will Understand
With Australia Day fast approaching, we’re feeling pretty damn patriotic about the land down under. There’s no other place on the planet where finding spiders in the dunny and sprinkling hundreds and thousands on a piece of bread are considered commonplace. And we wouldn’t have it any other way! Here are 8 things that only Aussies can relate to…
1. Using the steering wheel as a gauge to determine how hot it is outside
2. Abbreviating everything, because why waste time using full words and proper grammar?
3. Watching a 30-something-year-old guy dressed as a 17-year-old school girl and being amused rather than disturbed
4. Knowing that not all heroes wear capes
5. Seeing this message all the damn time
6. When this headline pops up on your newsfeed
We don’t see the issue, tbh.
7. And this is on your 6pm news bulletin…
8. Being emotionally incapable of dealing with Maggie’s death on Blue Heelers
Lucky we’ve still got Alf!
Stone the flamin’ crows, Australia’s pretty great, eh?