10 Things Lesbians Have Been Keeping From You
If curiosity really killed the cat, it sounds like you guys would be dead a long time ago; from favourite sex positions to trying to join in, there's a stack of stuff the lesbian community would love for you to stop asking about.
So we tapped the experts - including a sex toy shop owner - for the stuff they're going to say once - and once only.
1. It's pretty common for lesbian couples who live together have their periods sync - which is good, because otherwise, that can be two weeks a month where sex is a no-go.
2. Oh, and lesbians save A LOT of money on contraception.
3. Sorry to break it to you, but "scissoring"? Not really a thing. Doesn't mean we haven't tried it, though...
4. And on that note, lesbian sex doesn't always look like porn scenes - and we don't always look like the girls in porn scenes.
5. The most common toys we use are strap-ons and vibrators, and most girls tend to opt for "unrealistic" toys, i.e. ones that don't look like a d*ck.
6. There are designated lesbian dating apps.
7. It's nearly impossible to be best friends with someone you've hooked up with before - which can making dating tricky.
8. The lesbian scene tends to be pretty tight; chances are the girl you're dating now has, at some stage, dated someone else you know.
9. Experimenting with a girl does not make you bi or lesbian.
10. One last thing. Guys? No you can't watch, and no, we don't need a d*ck.