Married At First Sight Is Looking For Season 6 Contestants
Do you love Married At First Sight? Of course that's a resounding "I DO!" Well, you could be its next star.
Producers are searching for the next round of contestants. But there's one very important factor: applicants must be genuinely looking for love.
Here are the rules:
1. You must be over 25 years of age on the day of application.
2. You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident for at least 2 years to participate.
3. You must be single and genuinely looking for love.
4. You will be required to provide proof of identity (driver’s license or passport or extract of birth certificate).
5. Please be honest with your answers and complete the form to the best of your ability
6. Ensure you read the terms and conditions on the application form.
7. You must be available for 1 day between May 20 and June 10, 2018. If selected for the show you will need to be available for filming between August and December 2018.
Applications close at midnight June 1st, 2018 ESDT.
If you're game you can apply here.
Good luck, Lovers!