• Blackout
  • Listen on
Non-stop hits all day.

KIIS 1065

  • now playing:
    Bonnie Anderson
  • Listen on

Concierge In Kim Kardashian Robbery FINALLY Speaks Out

In the wake of the Kim Kardashian robbery at Hôtel de Pourtalès, the concierge on duty, known only as Abdulrahman because of fears for his safety, told MailOnline that he warned the hotel of a threat to guest’s safety.

The 39-year-old guard was the only guard on duty when reality star Kim was bound, gagged and robbed at about 2:30am on October 3.

In a world exclusive interview, he told MailOnline about a series of shocking security lapses, saying: ‘There was no real security at all. It’s a choice. The hotel doesn’t mind about security. We told them years and years before, you have to make a camera, you have to put [in place] a security process, about keys. Nothing was locked, there was no proper security there.’

Abdulrahman revealed that the security code for the front door of the prestigious celebrity haunt had not changed in years and that this meant 'everyone knew it'.

The most SHOCKING thing is this; MailOnline found it had still not been changed a full TWO WEEKS after the heist and gained access to the hotel.

Abdulrahman was handcuffed and marched to Kim's door at gunpoint during the early-hours attack - and even forced to act as interpreter as robbers spent more than 30 minutes inside the apartment-hotel.

Today he told MailOnline of his devastation and fury at the ordeal, claiming there had been no functioning security cameras at the hotel for at least six years, that the security codes had not been changed since 2010, and that there was regularly just a single guard on duty.

Furthermore, he revealed that Kim's apartment was accessed simply by a wooden door with a single Yale-type lock, with no bolt to guard against intruders. He is now planning legal action against the hotel.

There is even evidence of an e-mail Abdulrahman sent to his bosses in 2010, seen by MailOnline, warns them of the dangers of the lax security at the establishment. ‘I told the hotel years ago, you need better security and they didn’t mind,’ Abdulrahman said.

‘If you look at that big door, it wasn’t locked, it was open. We talked about it and nobody cared. The code of the door was never changed and everybody knew it. ‘There is a camera in the main wall of the hotel, behind the big red [front] doors, but it didn’t work for years.'

According to police sources, the hotel management had deliberately chosen not to install CCTV so that their wealthy and powerful clients would not be filmed entering with, for example, prostitutes or sensitive business associates.

Source: Daily Mail

Share this: